Continuing with our Meet the Link Team series:
Meet Erin, a vital member of the Link Mixson family!
Erin is a leasing consultant for Link Apartments Mixson. She recently joined Grubb Properties in mid-April and moved to Charleston to join the Mixson team. She is a huge animal lover and has a dog named Ricky. Erin rescued Ricky a little under two and a half years ago and is completely obsessed with him – everyone who meets him is! Let’s be honest, it’s really Ricky’s world and we are all just living in it. Erin is also a very big family person, “probably has a lot to do with the fact that they are all awesome!” Erin said.
Without Erin the Link Apartments Mixson team would not be what it is. Erin has never met a stranger and is always willing to help!
A few fun facts about Erin:
– I like to do crafts.
– I like to watch sports but please don’t ask me what happened in the game last week.
– I like to set goals for myself and then reach them.
– I am originally from Hampton, SC home of the watermelon festival. I once won a seed spitting contest which is a fun but pretty gross fact.
– I love going to the beach and the lake but only get in lake water because my dad let me watch Jaws way to young.
– I like turtles. (If you haven’t seen this YouTube video yet, watch it).
– I like going out with friends and also enjoy going to the movies.
– I also enjoy a good dance session.
– FRIENDS, DOG, FAMILY are life.
Stop by the leasing office to see Erin and take a tour of your new apartment home! Challenge her to a seed spitting contest, if you dare.