There are so many things to do in North Charleston it was hard to narrow down a list to just five. Here are a few of Link Apartment Mixson’s favorite spots in North Charleston! Conveniently, they are all located within 4 miles of Link Mixson! How cool is that!?
1. North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center – Home of the SC Stingrays! The coliseum also hosts many of Charleston’s largest and most popular concerts, musicals, and events throughout the year.
2. Riverfront Park – The name says it all. This beautiful spot in North Charleston is a hidden gem! Great place to take your dog on a walk or for your kids to play.
3. Tanger Outlets – Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands. Tanger has just about any store you love!
4. COAST Brewing Company – Good staff, and great beer. Try the Hop Art!
5. Park Circle – Last but definitely not least! We love all that Park Circle has to offer. The disc golf course and farmers market are our favorites! We can’t wait for the farmers market to start back up in May.
Let us know your favorite spots in North Charleston!